Sunday 28 June 2020

Life status with Hindi English



1. Zindagi mein log mohabbat ke sahare jeete hai ... main aapki nafrat ke sahare jeeonga.
1. In life people live with the help of love ... I will live with the help of your hatred.

2. Woh jeena bhi koi jeena hai jis mein kick na ho.
2. A life that doesn't have a kick is not a life.
3. Doosra mauka sirf kahaniyan deti hai ... zindagi nahi
3. Only stories give a second chance ... not life.

4. Life mein teen cheezon ke peeche khabi nahi bhagna chahiye ... bus, train aur chokri ... ek gayi doosri aati hai
4. In life you should never run behind 3 things ... bus, train and girl ... one goes another one comes.

5. Isse badi saza kya hogi ... ki jaan bhi nikaal li aur zinda bhi chhod diya.
5. No punishment can be bigger than ... taking the life out and leave one to live.
6. Pistol ki goli aur laundiya ki boli jab chalti hai ... toh jaan dono mein hi khatre mein hoti hai.

6. When bullets from a gun or words from a girl fire ... then there is a danger for life in both.
7. Ek umar si jee rahi ho, magar adhoori ... agar woh mil jaye, toh zindagi ho jaye poori.
7. I am living since long, but incomplete ... if I get him, then my life will be complete.
8. Aap humse hamari zindagi maang lete hum aapko khushi khushi de dete ... par aapne toh humse hamara guroor cheen liya.
8. If you would have asked even for my life, I would have given that happily ... but you snatched my pride from me.
9. Meri life mein sirf do cheez hai ... pyar, pyar, pyar ... yah maar, maar, maar.
9. I have only two things in my life ... love, love, love ... or hit, hit, hit.
10. Insaan ki zindagi par shak hota hai ... bus wahi nahi milta jispar hamara haq hota hai.
10. I have my doubts on human life ... because we don't get things on which we have a right.





1 comment:

डेली रूटीन वर्ड मीनिंग हिंदी इंग्लिश के साथ पार्ट 6

डेली रूटीन वर्ड मीनिंग हिंदी इंग्लिश के साथ पार्ट  6 1.  किसी भी                          any 2. नई                                   ...